Highlights of the Tour
Sandwiched between the tall mountains and deep blue sea, is the south-western state of Kerala. It is a state, blessed with a long shoreline and serene beaches, emerald backwaters, lush green hill stations, aromatic plantations, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, history, culture, monuments, exotic cuisine. Choose this holiday package to enjoy a wonderful getaway in 'God's Own Country'.
- Accommodation for 05 nights / 06 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary only. (AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any other item not mentioned in 'Cost Includes'.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities such as landslides, roadblocks, political disturbances (strikes), etc is to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- GST as per the current rate.
- Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season / long weekend surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Day 01: Arrival Kochi - Munnar
Arrive in Kochi. After the meet and greet, you will be transferred to Munnar, one of the most popular hill stations in South India. Here, sprawling tea gardens carpet the hills. Enroute visit Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. In the evening enjoy a leisurely stroll through a tea garden near your hotel. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast, set off on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupetty Dam where you have an opportunity to go boating. Later, proceed to Munnar Tea Museum. Then continue to Echo Point before returning to your hotel. In the evening, you are free to explore the hill station at your own pace. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, drive down to Thekkady in the Cardamom Hills of Kerala. This little resort town is located on the fringe of Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve, one of the finest wildlife parks in South India. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit a spice plantation. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady - Alleppey / Kumarakom
After an early breakfast, embark on an enjoyable boat safari oround Periyar Lake. Indeed, Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve are quite unique as they are wrapped around the five fingers of Periyar Dam and the wildlife sightings from the water are generally very rewarding. Return to your hotel, check out and drive to Alleppey / Kumarakom ‑ Kerala Backwaters. Check in to the hotel. Later, proceed to visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. You have the evening free to enjoy the beauty of the backwaters. Overnight stay in Alleppey / Kumarakom.
Day 05: Alleppey / Kumarakom - Kochi
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Kochi. Check in to your hotel. You have the morning free to explore the port city on your own. This afternoon's sightseeing tour includes a visit to the Jewish synagogue, the Dutch Palace and ends at the famous Chinese fishing nets. Overnight stay in Kochi.
Day 06: Depart Kochi
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Kochi airport / railway station for your onward journey. Tour is complete. You depart with happy memories of your holiday in Kerala.
Type of Hotels
||No. of Nights
||Super Deluxe Hotels
||Lake Zone Holiday Resort
||Kalathil Lake Resort
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax
||Super Deluxe Hotels