Please review our cancellation policy:
TRP Holidays realizes that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. Therefore, all cancellations made before 30 days after booking are subject to 10% deduction of total tour cost. Cancellations made between 29-22 days after booking are subject to a non-refundable of 25%. Cancellations made between 21-16 days after booking are subject to a non-refundable of 60% deduction of total tour cost. And cancellation made 15 days before commencement of tour after booking are subject to a non-refundable of tour cost. Cancellations are based on per person bases. Please note, however, that reservations made after the final payment date are immediately subject to cancellation charges.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us a mail at email@example.com and contact a TRP holidays Customer Service Representative. To receive any refund, if applicable, that may be due will be processed within 45 days after our receipt of your written notice of cancellation.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip.
- Refunds if any, for variation/modification/amendments/alteration and/or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees.
- No refund will be payable –
- For any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport departures
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card Payments: Payment received by card and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective card Financial Institution and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by guest.
Rights of the Company
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take bookings for group tour and individual tour
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In such case company shall refund the money to the Guest.
- Dismiss any Guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time
- Change the routing of air travel
- Change hotel and/or tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances
Liabilities and Responsibilities of the Company
- The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservations in accordance with the Guests’ requirements and no further. The Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the Guest
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train / flights / inter-connection, meals not being served etc is not in control of the Company
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition/strike/war/VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in the control of the Company
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused;
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management / employees / agents of any independent contractor
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the Guest due to Cancellation, Amendment and or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / Brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from other if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.