Highlights of the Tour
Return airfare, 2 nights' stay at Cairo hotel with daily breakfast, 3 nights' stay onboard 5* superior Nile cruise, return airport transfers. All sightseeings as per the itinerary. 2 overnight train journey from Cairo to Aswan & Luxor to Cairo.
- Return airfare with airport taxes.
- Meet and assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan airports.
- All transfers from/to airports in AC vehicles.
- Private half-day guided tour of the Pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fees.
- 02 night's accommodation in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 02 nights' accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Cairo with breakfast and dinner.
- 03 night's accommodation onboard 5* Superior Nile Cruise.
- Private cruise sightseeing with an English-speaking guide to visit (in Aswan): Philae Temple and High Dam.
- While sailing: visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
- In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
- Visa charges.
- Any expense of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, and beverages etc.
- Entrance to any of the three Pyramids or the Solar Boat.
- Domestic flights as per enclosed tariff.
- Optional tours are excluded from this cost and can be booked in advance as per attached transfers and tours tariff.
- These prices are not valid during Christmas and New Year's Eve or any major events and peak season.
- GST as per the current rate will be applicable on the sale of any Outbound tour services.
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by our representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel in air‑conditioned vehicle.
Day 02: Pyramids, Sphinx ‑ Sleeping train
Breakfast at the hotel then we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewellery shop.
Back to the hotel to refresh & check out afternoon will be free at leisure Alternatively as optional tour, lunch can be served in a local or Indian restaurant before driving to the Egyptian museum to visit. Then drive to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 03: Train ‑ Aswan‑ Cruise (Wednesday and Fridays)
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise.
Day 04: Nile Cruise
On board the Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor; Whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like: In Aswan ‑ Philae Temple & High Dam, while sailing ‑ Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples. Overnight stay on board the cruise.
Day 05: Nile Cruise
After breakfast, visit the Valley of Kings & Queens, the Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon on the west bank. Overnight on board the cruise boat.
Day 06: Luxor‑Cairo / sleeping train
Breakfast onboard the Nile cruise, check out. Free leisure time, early evening transfer to the station to catch your sleeping train to Cairo Overnight in the sleeping train.
|Hotel / Cruise
|Cairo : Oasis Pyramids Hotel
||3 Star / Similar
||5 Star Superior
Package Prices Per Person
||Adult in Twin / Triple
||Child with Bed
||Child No Bed