Highlights of the Tour
Darjeeling has so much to offer tourists. You can explore colonial-era architecture as this hill station was once a summer retreat for the British Raj elite, gaze in wonder at the breathtaking backdrop of the towering Khangchendzonga which is the third highest mountain in the world, take a joyride along a scenic route on the mini coaches pulled by a steam engine (or diesel engine) of the Darjeeling Himalayan railways (a UNESCO world heritage site), or visit one of the tea plantations that produce the famous Darjeeling tea. Book this holiday package and enjoy a beautiful getaway in Darjeeling.
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Hotel Accommodation.
- Daily Fixed menu / Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive non AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in 'Cost Includes'.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide and Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities such as landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST as per the current rate.
- The above tariffs are not applicable during public holidays, festivals and long weekends that include weekdays.
- Check-in time at the Hotel will be 14:00 hours & Check-out time will be 11:00 hours. All the bookings are non-transferable and all in-house hotel rules will be effective during your stay. As imposed by the Government, valid photo ID for all members staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- The vehicle used will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). It will change sector wise.
- In case you are arriving at NJP Railway station which has 03 entry & exit gates, please be informed that you will meet our Office Executive at the old exit gate (which happens to be the main gate that houses the Army Counter) holding placard with your name / or as advised by you.
- Darjeeling is a hilly area and change in weather is a regular feature. It is advisable to carry light layers of clothing always. During winter, it is advisable to carry heavy woolens.
- Landslide is a common occurrence in hilly areas. Expenses incurred for diversion, due to this or any other reasons will be collected directly as per actual expenditure incurred.
Day 01: NJP Railway Stn / IXB Airport - Darjeeling (About 90 kms / 03 hour drive)
After you arrive at NJP railway station / IXB airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will then proceed to assist you with your transfer to Darjeeling. Check in to your hotel. You may spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early in the morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, you will be taken on a half day city tour covering the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple and Rope Way (you have to buy your own ticket there). You may spend the afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Darjeeling
Day 03: Darjeeling - Mirik Excursion
After breakfast, set out on an excursion to Mirik Lake. It is a scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., and is famous for its man‑made Sumendu Lake. Sprawling Tea Estates enhance the beauty of the surroundings. On the way back visit Pasupati Market ‑ (vehicle goes up to India Border). Overnight stay at the hotel in Darjeeling
Day 04: Darjeeling - NJP Rly station/ IXB airport (100 kms / 03 hour drive)
The morning has been kept free for packing and personal activities. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. You will then be assisted with your transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey. Depart with happy memories of your holiday in Darjeeling.
Type of Hotels
||No. of Nights
||Anand Palace / Similar
||Hermitage Resort / Similar
||Pine Tree / Little Tibet /Similar
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax